2020 CALIFORNIA MID-STATE FAIR ADULT/OPEN EXHIBITS ONLINE ENTRIES
In 2020, the California Mid-State Fair celebrates its 75th Anniversary!
Fair Dates are July 22 – August 2, 2020
Welcome to the California Mid-State Fair Exhibits. We are pleased you’ll be joining us.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED ONLINE. If any help is needed or you have questions
THERE IS A ONE TIME $7 REGISTRATION FEE. SOME DEPARTMENTS WILL HAVE ENTRY FEES STILL ASSOCIATED.
- Please check competition handbook ABOVE for rules, entry limits, correct divisions and classes before entering.
- To Enter, Please Follow the Numbered Navigation 1 – 7 ABOVE. Start by Clicking #1 on the Top Left.
- Please pay special attention to proper spelling, capitalization, full names of cities/counties, no abbreviations and the correct mailing address.
- Please use mailing addresses Names, titles, addresses, etc. will be used exactly as entered for tags and payment of award premiums.
- Descriptions may not contain personally identifying information. List any kits, materials, and techniques used only.
- Use a Visa, MasterCard or American Express to pay entry fees.
- You must create a new username and password no matter if you’ve entered online in past years or create a permanent account using the new Passport.
- If you need to log off to complete the entry process at a later time, you must press save or you will lose all of your work.
- Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so “Save the Cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.